- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 5: Goblin
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Supers
- Into The Odd (Walkthrough)
- [Precis Intermedia] Exiled in Eris
- [Cakebread & Walton] Underworld: An adventure for OneDice Urban Fantasy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Goblin Names
- [DramaScape] SciFi Steel Foundry
- [Triple Ace Games] Hellfrost Atlas of the Frozen North
- Got Any Rope?
- [Make-Believe Games] I AM ZOMBIE: TOXICITY Kickstarter
Please welcome Ed Jowett, the man behind games company Shades of Vengeance. Ed took a bit...
Original Design: Álvaro Loman and José M. Rey Publisher: Fantasy Flight Games “Massive, gleaming saucers appear...
Gamerboard is a clever combination of ideas developed by some gamers over in Austria. In it’s...
More Columns News
Jon Hodgson Interview
I’m incredibly excited to welcome to Farsight Blogger Jon Hodgson, Creative Director at Cubicle...
- Posted March 9, 2016
[Paladin Roleplaying] Blue And Black ‘Undine’ Dice Set
DISCLOSURE: I received this set of dice in exchange for a fair and impartial...
- Posted February 18, 2016
Chris Birch Interview
I’m delighted to welcome back Chris Birch of Modiphius Entertainment. The last time I...
- Posted January 8, 2016
[Osprey Publishing] Frostgrave: Thaw of the Lich Lord
“Thaw of the Lich Lord is a complete campaign for Frostgrave that will challenge...
- Posted November 17, 2015
This Gaming Life: Hooks in You
I’ve been thinking about how best to explain role playing games to people since...
- Posted November 4, 2015
Empire of Imagination: Gary Gygax and the Birth of D&D
Author: Michael Witwer Publisher: Bloomsbury “Here, for the first time, is a comprehensive biography...
- Posted September 21, 2015
Interview with Liz Theis of Lone Wolf Development
Welcome to Liz Theis who is Business Manager at Lone Wolf Development 1. Welcome...
- Posted September 11, 2015