- [Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Aid 5: Type-Y Yacht
- [Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Aid 4: A Guide to Star Systems
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice WWI
- ATLANTIS: Free RPG Day Kickstarter
- [Wizards of the Coast] Dungeon Master’s Screen
- [Postmortem Studios] PROJECT now available!
- Cyberpunk Card-Based RPG Neon Sanctum Launched on Kickstarter
- [Triple Ace Games] Hellfrost: Legendary Endeavors
- [Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Aid 3: Type-A Free Trader
- [Schwalb Entertainment] Shadow of the Demon Lord Kickstarter Campaign Begins!
I have reviewed loads of stuff in the past. Check out the archives of RPGnet, a...
The Smart Party started life as the remnants of three, maybe four gaming groups. We had...
I came to Cons quite late in my hobby career to be honest. No real reason...
More Columns News
This Gaming Life: On the Rack
When I grew up I never really had a friendly local game store. All...
- Posted October 28, 2014
I’m continuing to play with hand-drawn maps and, this week, present a populated, system-less...
- Posted October 6, 2014
“A convention, in the sense of a meeting, is a gathering of individuals who...
- Posted August 26, 2014
Why do we do what we do?
There are many reasons why people role play, some do it for the stats,...
- Posted August 1, 2014
Growing Old With Gaming
When you haven’t played or ran a game in a long time you start...
- Posted July 1, 2014
Just Because He’s the Bad Guy Doesn’t Mean He’s a Bad Guy!
Writing a good villain can be as satisfying as writing a good hero, sometimes...
- Posted June 1, 2014
Making a Player Character Personality
Most campaigns that I run are for new players and/or novices, one thing I...
- Posted May 1, 2014