- [D101 Games] Crypts & Things Remastered up on Kickstarter 1st-31st March
- Chris Birch Interview
- [Cakebread & Walton] The Breaking of Spring
- [Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Aid 1: Among the Trojans
- [Burning Games] FAITH: The Sci-Fi RPG on Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hall of Statues
- [Triple Ace Games] Hellfrost Land of Fire 40% Off!
- [DramaScape] Subway Station
- Abingdon Guild of Adventurers
- [SquareHex] Dungeon Desk Pad Kickstarter Campaign
Making characters is fun, but sometimes the minutia of mundane equipment can be boring, repetitive and...
I remember repeatedly reading pages 107 – 109 of the AD&D Player’s Handbook almost thirty years...
In previous instalments of this series, we’ve talked a lot about preparing for and starting a...
More Creighton Broadhurst News
Encounter & Adventure Design
When considering adding an adventure or encounter to a campaign a GM should always...
- Posted September 2, 2011
The First Session
There are two really important sessions in a campaign: the first one and the...
- Posted August 5, 2011
House rules; every campaign has them. Some are minor, representing small tweaks to the...
- Posted July 1, 2011
Every campaign needs a campaign primer. A campaign primer is a GM’s chance to...
- Posted June 3, 2011
Starting a New Campaign
There are two basic ways you can start a campaign. Both are valid and...
- Posted May 6, 2011
What’s a Campaign Anyway?
Last month we talked about taking a moment to think about what you and...
- Posted April 1, 2011
Know Your Players
So you’re a GM thinking about starting a new campaign. No doubt, you’ve got...
- Posted March 5, 2011