- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
- [Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 1: Shields
Making characters is fun, but sometimes the minutia of mundane equipment can be boring, repetitive and...
I remember repeatedly reading pages 107 – 109 of the AD&D Player’s Handbook almost thirty years...
In previous instalments of this series, we’ve talked a lot about preparing for and starting a...
More Creighton Broadhurst News
Encounter & Adventure Design
When considering adding an adventure or encounter to a campaign a GM should always...
- Posted September 2, 2011
The First Session
There are two really important sessions in a campaign: the first one and the...
- Posted August 5, 2011
House rules; every campaign has them. Some are minor, representing small tweaks to the...
- Posted July 1, 2011
Every campaign needs a campaign primer. A campaign primer is a GM’s chance to...
- Posted June 3, 2011
Starting a New Campaign
There are two basic ways you can start a campaign. Both are valid and...
- Posted May 6, 2011
What’s a Campaign Anyway?
Last month we talked about taking a moment to think about what you and...
- Posted April 1, 2011
Know Your Players
So you’re a GM thinking about starting a new campaign. No doubt, you’ve got...
- Posted March 5, 2011