- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Raptors
- Snooze You Lose
- [Triple Ace Games] Leagues of Gothic Horror Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Urban Park
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume XL – Ninja
- [Groundhoggoth Games] Free Games!
- [D101 Games] Hearts in Glorantha Vol 1 Collected and Gloranthan Adventures
- Going All Bilbo
- [Cakebread & Walton] Winter of the World RPG License Announcement
- Cubicle 7 launch Cold War espionage setting for Call of Cthulhu on Kickstarter
There are many reasons why people role play, some do it for the stats, some just...
When you haven’t played or ran a game in a long time you start to miss...
Writing a good villain can be as satisfying as writing a good hero, sometimes it can...
More James Grimes News
Making a Player Character Personality
Most campaigns that I run are for new players and/or novices, one thing I...
- Posted May 1, 2014
Dungeons and You: How to Make Your Delving Worthwhile
So, you’ve been on the road for a while, you’ve finished off a few...
- Posted April 1, 2014
Keeping Up Appearances: Making Memorable NPCs
As I mentioned in my previous article, giving the players characters things to interact...
- Posted March 3, 2014
Playing God: How To Breathe Life Into Your Own Worlds
And how do we make that world matter to the players? These are some...
- Posted February 5, 2014
Flying on the seat of your pants: the closure
So there I was a few months back, drawing maps and making lists of...
- Posted August 12, 2011
Trapped Between the Pages
Can campaign books be too constricting at times? In my little and limited experience...
- Posted July 9, 2011
Michael J. Ward Interview
The world moves in very mysterious ways so when my friend told me about...
- Posted June 10, 2011