- [DeepDark Designs] Legendary Adventures Volume 2 Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Star Map 02
- Protodimension Issue 27 is out now
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: SciFi Weapons
- [Triple Ace Games] Viking RPG Dice Set
- [Cakebread and Walton] OneDice WW2: Achtung – Commando!
- [DramaScape] The Lair
- [Groundhoggoth Games] Blood and Water
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Spinward Marches 1: The Bowman Arm
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: High Guard
These two Stances are fairly similar, but not terribly hard to tell apart. Both are important...
I’m going to cover these two together, since at first glance they can appear to be...
Spoiler Alert: How to be a Better Roleplayer My better half recently asked me if I...
More Rich Stokes News
Part 2 – Stances In Play
In Part 1 we defined six “stances”, which can be thought of as jobs...
- Posted May 20, 2011
Part 1½ – An Interlude Regarding Ownership
Before I plough on into the whole “application of stances” thing, it’s probably important...
- Posted April 15, 2011
Part 1 – The Basics
Introduction and Purpose Ah, the hobby we call Roleplaying games. RPGs. Story-telling games. Pen...
- Posted March 18, 2011