- A Fighter, a Thief and a Magic User Walk Into a Bar…
- [Ennead Games] Starship Kit – Volume 7 – Crew
- [Adventure a Week] Search for Lost Legacy
- Dancing About Architecture
- [Arion Games] Alien Warriors III
- [DramaScape] Medieval Forge
- [Triple Ace Games] Hellfrost Land of Fire Realm Guide 23: Al-Korsar, City of Corsairs
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume XLI – Samurai
- [Mongoose Publishing] Borderland: Counterweights and Measures
- [Utherwald] Frozen Skies Setting Primer
These two Stances are fairly similar, but not terribly hard to tell apart. Both are important...
I’m going to cover these two together, since at first glance they can appear to be...
Spoiler Alert: How to be a Better Roleplayer My better half recently asked me if I...
More Rich Stokes News
Part 2 – Stances In Play
In Part 1 we defined six “stances”, which can be thought of as jobs...
- Posted May 20, 2011
Part 1½ – An Interlude Regarding Ownership
Before I plough on into the whole “application of stances” thing, it’s probably important...
- Posted April 15, 2011
Part 1 – The Basics
Introduction and Purpose Ah, the hobby we call Roleplaying games. RPGs. Story-telling games. Pen...
- Posted March 18, 2011