- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
- [Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
These two Stances are fairly similar, but not terribly hard to tell apart. Both are important...
I’m going to cover these two together, since at first glance they can appear to be...
Spoiler Alert: How to be a Better Roleplayer My better half recently asked me if I...
More Rich Stokes News
Part 2 – Stances In Play
In Part 1 we defined six “stances”, which can be thought of as jobs...
- Posted May 20, 2011
Part 1½ – An Interlude Regarding Ownership
Before I plough on into the whole “application of stances” thing, it’s probably important...
- Posted April 15, 2011
Part 1 – The Basics
Introduction and Purpose Ah, the hobby we call Roleplaying games. RPGs. Story-telling games. Pen...
- Posted March 18, 2011