- [Groundhoggoth Games] The Final Voyage of The Selene: Bumper Pack
- [Death Spiral] Sleeper RPG: A conspiracy horror tabletop roleplaying game
- [Cakebread & Walton] Pay What You Want OneDice Quickstart Rules
- Learn Tabletop RPGs
- [DramaScape] Roman Fort
- Against the Unknown – the low-prep GUMSHOE game
- [Wizards of the Coast] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Dungeon Master’s Guide
- [Triple Ace Games] All For One: Régime Diabolique 50% Sale Now On
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Pulp
- [DramaScape] Oasis Ruins
These two Stances are fairly similar, but not terribly hard to tell apart. Both are important...
I’m going to cover these two together, since at first glance they can appear to be...
Spoiler Alert: How to be a Better Roleplayer My better half recently asked me if I...
More Rich Stokes News
Part 2 – Stances In Play
In Part 1 we defined six “stances”, which can be thought of as jobs...
- Posted May 20, 2011
Part 1½ – An Interlude Regarding Ownership
Before I plough on into the whole “application of stances” thing, it’s probably important...
- Posted April 15, 2011
Part 1 – The Basics
Introduction and Purpose Ah, the hobby we call Roleplaying games. RPGs. Story-telling games. Pen...
- Posted March 18, 2011