- Ian Sturrock Interview
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events – SciFi Volume 1 – Space Derelicts
- ShaCon: The UK’s dedicated Savage Worlds convention
- Long Con, Short Con
- [Beyond Belief Games] The BoL Hack
- [DramaScape] City Blocks 02
- [Groundhoggoth Games] Underfoot
- [Ennead Games] Herb & Spices Name Generator
- CONCEPTION Discontinued
Leonidas300 wrote:I have the following proposal to make:
We have a random GM slot where we do the following:
draw from mutiple boxes:
-Theme: Horror/Fantasy/Comedy etc.
-Setting/Era: Victorian, Ancient, Futuristic etc.
-NPC:Arch enemy etc.
Maybe something like the suggestion I made here then? Ambitious, but think how awesome that would be!
Leonidas300 wrote:Then we freeform that slot after the GM has 20 mins to prep and generate basic diceless pregen characters.
Or better yet, get the players to create their own characters at the start of the scenario; much quicker and more involving that way.
- Location: Erdington, Birmingham
- Thanks: 1206 given/1001 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests