- [DramaScape] Medieval Plantation
- [Groundhoggoth Games] Play Dead #3: Mystery of Life
- The Black Hack Kickstarter
- [Precis Intermedia] GearTech
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 3 – Witches
- UK D&D TweetUp
- Super Troopers
- [DramaScape] Celtic Village 6 x 6 Tiles
- [Ennead Games] Insult Generator – Shakespeare Edition
- [Obscure Tides] Fate of the Remnants
Leonidas300 wrote:I have the following proposal to make:
We have a random GM slot where we do the following:
draw from mutiple boxes:
-Theme: Horror/Fantasy/Comedy etc.
-Setting/Era: Victorian, Ancient, Futuristic etc.
-NPC:Arch enemy etc.
Maybe something like the suggestion I made here then? Ambitious, but think how awesome that would be!
Leonidas300 wrote:Then we freeform that slot after the GM has 20 mins to prep and generate basic diceless pregen characters.
Or better yet, get the players to create their own characters at the start of the scenario; much quicker and more involving that way.
- Location: Erdington, Birmingham
- Thanks: 1056 given/873 received
- Playing: Occasionally
- Running: Nothing!
- Planning: Publishing Blood & Water, redrafting Just Heroes, writing C&PB
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest