- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunk: Volume 11 – Locations
- Continuum 2016
- [Protodimension Magazine] Halloween 2016 Edition Submissions Call
- [DeepDark Designs] Legendary Adventures Volume 2 Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Star Map 02
- Protodimension Issue 27 is out now
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: SciFi Weapons
- [Triple Ace Games] Viking RPG Dice Set
- [Cakebread and Walton] OneDice WW2: Achtung – Commando!
Leonidas300 wrote:I have the following proposal to make:
We have a random GM slot where we do the following:
draw from mutiple boxes:
-Theme: Horror/Fantasy/Comedy etc.
-Setting/Era: Victorian, Ancient, Futuristic etc.
-NPC:Arch enemy etc.
Maybe something like the suggestion I made here then? Ambitious, but think how awesome that would be!
Leonidas300 wrote:Then we freeform that slot after the GM has 20 mins to prep and generate basic diceless pregen characters.
Or better yet, get the players to create their own characters at the start of the scenario; much quicker and more involving that way.
- Location: Erdington, Birmingham
- Thanks: 1284 given/1081 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests