- Money You Don’t Have
- [DramaScape] Ant Hill
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 1
- Designer Clothes for Roleplayers
- [DramaScape] The Partisan (Passenger Version)
- [Modiphius] Space 1889
- [Mindjammer Press] Mindjammer – The Role Playing Game Kickstarter
- [Osprey Publishing] Frostgrave: Thaw of the Lich Lord
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume XLVI – Investigator
- What Would The Smart Party Do? versus The Good Friends of Jackson Elias
Leonidas300 wrote:I have the following proposal to make:
We have a random GM slot where we do the following:
draw from mutiple boxes:
-Theme: Horror/Fantasy/Comedy etc.
-Setting/Era: Victorian, Ancient, Futuristic etc.
-NPC:Arch enemy etc.
Maybe something like the suggestion I made here then? Ambitious, but think how awesome that would be!
Leonidas300 wrote:Then we freeform that slot after the GM has 20 mins to prep and generate basic diceless pregen characters.
Or better yet, get the players to create their own characters at the start of the scenario; much quicker and more involving that way.
- Location: Erdington, Birmingham
- Thanks: 1031 given/850 received
- Playing: Occasionally
- Running: Nothing!
- Planning: Publishing Blood & Water, redrafting Just Heroes, writing C&PB
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest