- [Mongoose Publishing] Central Supply Catalogue
- A Merman Fell Down The Well
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Anime/Manga Title Generator
- [Burning Games] FAITH: The Sci-Fi RPG Deluxe Set Giveaway
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 52: Critical Feats
- Roll the Bones
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Pirate Name Generator
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 5: Goblin
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Supers
- Into The Odd (Walkthrough)
Leonidas300 wrote:I have the following proposal to make:
We have a random GM slot where we do the following:
draw from mutiple boxes:
-Theme: Horror/Fantasy/Comedy etc.
-Setting/Era: Victorian, Ancient, Futuristic etc.
-NPC:Arch enemy etc.
Maybe something like the suggestion I made here then? Ambitious, but think how awesome that would be!
Leonidas300 wrote:Then we freeform that slot after the GM has 20 mins to prep and generate basic diceless pregen characters.
Or better yet, get the players to create their own characters at the start of the scenario; much quicker and more involving that way.
- Location: Erdington, Birmingham
- Thanks: 1144 given/946 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest