- Imaginary Consequences
- Snooze You Lose
- [Triple Ace Games] Leagues of Gothic Horror Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Urban Park
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume XL – Ninja
- [Groundhoggoth Games] Free Games!
- [D101 Games] Hearts in Glorantha Vol 1 Collected and Gloranthan Adventures
- Going All Bilbo
- [Cakebread & Walton] Winter of the World RPG License Announcement
- Cubicle 7 launch Cold War espionage setting for Call of Cthulhu on Kickstarter
Leonidas300 wrote:I have the following proposal to make:
We have a random GM slot where we do the following:
draw from mutiple boxes:
-Theme: Horror/Fantasy/Comedy etc.
-Setting/Era: Victorian, Ancient, Futuristic etc.
-NPC:Arch enemy etc.
Maybe something like the suggestion I made here then? Ambitious, but think how awesome that would be!
Leonidas300 wrote:Then we freeform that slot after the GM has 20 mins to prep and generate basic diceless pregen characters.
Or better yet, get the players to create their own characters at the start of the scenario; much quicker and more involving that way.
- Location: Erdington, Birmingham
- Thanks: 943 given/771 received
- Playing: Occasionally
- Running: Nothing!
- Planning: To write more games: Gingersnap, The English Way of Magic and others
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest