Don't miss

Dragon Warriors revised SOLD!

FAQ | Search | Register | Login
View unanswered posts | View active topics | View your posts
Want to sell or trade roleplaying games? Perhaps you're looking for something in particular. Then post the details here. Remember to read the rules of the forum before you post though...
Forum rules
This forum is for trades and sales between private individuals. Feel free to link to eBay auctions, but if you're a shop (whether online or offline) post your details in the Shop forum, not here. If you have multiple eBay auctions (or regular ones) stick to a single thread. DO NOT "bump" the thread by posting reminders that your auctions are due to end. They will be deleted without warning and repeat offenders are likely to be banned without warning.

If you have a problem with a trade or purchase made here, do not contact the staff of UK Role Players. Any trades which go on in here have nothing to do with UK Role Players or the rest of the boards. If you pay someone for something and don't receive it - too bad. Buyer beware and all that...

Dragon Warriors revised SOLD!

Postby rabindranath72 » 3:55pm on 26 Mar 11

Hi there,
I am listing this as a separate item since I got the book today. It got it as a gift, and it's in MINT conditions. I am selling it for £10+shipping (Mongoose has it on sale now for £14.99+shipping.)

Thanks,
Antonio

EDIT
The book has been sold. Thanks for looking!
rabindranath72
5th-level
Playing: Nothing
Running: D&D 3.0e Dragonlance
Planning: 13th Age Eberron

Return to Sales, Trades, and Wants