- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature – Altars
- [Arion Games] Sorcerers of Ur-Turuk set I
- [Arion Games] Sorcerers of Ur-Turuk
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Raptors
- Imaginary Consequences
- Snooze You Lose
- [Triple Ace Games] Leagues of Gothic Horror Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Urban Park
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume XL – Ninja
- [Groundhoggoth Games] Free Games!
How would one go about making this work in the real world? This is already a softened version of the idea that Scott Dorward advanced, which would have dispensed with the rulebooks in favour of a number of rules modules for different aspects of a game.
- Location: Erdington, Birmingham
- Thanks: 946 given/773 received
- Playing: Occasionally
- Running: Nothing!
- Planning: To write more games: Gingersnap, The English Way of Magic and others
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests