- Location: London, Canada Water
- Thanks: 0 given/14 received
- Running: Nothign atm
- Planning: All for One, Victoriana and Changeling the lost
- Location: Portsmouth
- Thanks: 828 given/650 received
- Playing: Call of Cthulhu
- Running: Lamentations of the Flame Princess
- Planning: The Great Pendragon Campaign
Mick Red wrote:Its on the Indiecon website mate 9-11th November 2012, and im sure Andy will take bookings at Conception yes
Although I'm guessing he'd prefer to get them at the end rather than when you are signing in for your lodge.
- Location: Maidstone - Kent
- Thanks: 1269 given/1269 received
- Playing: Pendragon, The Quiet Year (PBF), TOR (G+)
- Running: DitV, Supernatural, BtVS
- Planning: De Profundis, SFLRP
Dan_Hellsing wrote:I know its a bit early to ask but am trying to sort my diary out for this year, do we have provisonal dates/ comfirmed dates for Indiecon 2012? Also will we be able to book at concpetion as per norm? Cheers Dan
1. You wouldn't be the first to ask
2. Yes, as mentioned the dates are on the website.
3. Yes, I'm happy to make reservations, as per normal.. send me an e-mail.
4. For those had done so recently, and haven't had a reply yet... please try again, I've been waiting for confirmation from Chris about a couple of things...ad therefore coudn't repy as promptyl as I would have wished.
If you want to organise things (i.e. hand booking forms/cheques over) at Conception, then people may do so, but I would STRONGLY suggest peeps e-mail to reserve stuff first.
As Woohoo considerately mentioned, approaching me at a quiet time (i.e. not Weds-Thurs) is best.
- Location: Dorset
- Thanks: 68 given/96 received
- Playing: Dark Heresy...and D&D 4.0....still.
- Running: Rolemaster PBF (Pulp & Torchwood),
- Planning: Global Recovery
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests