Games pitched this session -
Chronicles of Skin
A Penny for my Thoughts
Don't Walk in Winter Wood
And a hack of The Lady Blackbird, somthing to do with Gondorians!!!
In the AM slot i played forsooth as it had space, Also Elina and Lucy were playing so i knew id get a decent game, after not really understanding what was going on during the setup, this transpired to be a totally awesome game thats definatly worth a go....
The PM slot saw me walking in Winter Wood a good fun 90 minute trip into this fast paced horror mystery game
Great games, Great people, Great fun...... Thanks to all
- Location: Portsmouth
- Thanks: 854 given/679 received
- Playing: Call of Cthulhu
- Running: Lamentations of the Flame Princess
- Planning: The Great Pendragon Campaign
I had a great time running something to do with Gondorians (a Space Pulp Lady Blackbird hack called Beware the Gorlandians) and then I had a great time playing Monsterhearts.
I am definitely looking forward to playing more Monsterhearts in future!
I'd love to hear from the Burning Crew about their hooplah as well as play reports from everything else that go played.
Did anyone get a player count? I know we had 6 games in the early slot and 5 (?) games in the evening.
At an estimate we had around 29? people show.
Good times all round!
Escape from Thanatos!
Terror of the Serpent Men!
As the Tea Leaves Grow
More as they come!
- Location: The Forests of North West London
- Thanks: 21 given/61 received
- Playing: GM-less/Gm-ful games mostly. Light fun stuff when I get the chance.
- Running: My Own Creations
- Planning: Whatever is to hand.
And then we played an early playtest of Sci Fi Beta Kappa, which was fun.
Is it just me or is the beer really expensive these days? I got through twenty, even thirty, quid on beer alone.
- Thanks: 12 given/125 received
- Running: Cthulhu Apocalypse
- Planning: Kagematsu, Apocalypse World
- Location: London, Canada Water
- Thanks: 0 given/14 received
- Running: Nothign atm
- Planning: All for One, Victoriana and Changeling the lost
Will it be offered again soon?
Check out the four latest games playtested at Indiecon '12: Whatever the Cost, Excision, The Next Big Thing and Blood & Water.
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Thanks: 351 given/422 received
- Playing: Time & Tide
- Planning: A long break
For the afternoon session, I decided to walk in winter wood, despite the warnings. It is a very atmospheric game that does the subtle horror element pretty well.
Many thanks to everyone who run a game. It was a great day out!
- Thanks: 215 given/129 received
Seconded. We all kind of thought at the beginning, WTF? What’s going on, what’s my motivation etc., but after getting the hang of it, it really rocked. Would defo play again.Mick Red wrote:In the AM slot i played forsooth as it had space, Also Elina and Lucy were playing so i knew id get a decent game, after not really understanding what was going on during the setup, this transpired to be a totally awesome game thats definatly worth a go....
Thanks for playing, Graham, Dan and I really appreciated your input. I believe there’s a, erm, whaddyacallit, Headpage? group set up [he says rather sniffily]. By all means join it if you’re into that sort of thing.Graham W wrote:And then we played an early playtest of Sci Fi Beta Kappa, which was fun.
No, you’re right, it’s way pricey. But then it’s in Central London, in a trendy area (within shouting distance of Borough Market) and isn’t a Wetherspoons. Them’s the breaks.Graham W wrote:Is it just me or is the beer really expensive these days? I got through twenty, even thirty, quid on beer alone.
Currently promoting Sci-Fi Beta Kappa (ashcan version available now) and writing Where The Heart Is (now in open beta).
Check out my blog! You'll find it here.
- Location: Leyton, home of 2012 (sort of) and the Internet
- Thanks: 380 given/257 received
- Playing: Space 1889
- Running: Sci-Fi Beta Kappa, Where The Heart Is and My Life with Master.
- Planning: Great Minds, Disgraceful and Chaotic Evil.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests