- Urban Dressing: ShrinesPosted 2 days ago
- Crazy SciFi Floor Plans Bundle DealPosted 3 days ago
- 100% Crunch: OrogsPosted 4 days ago
- 13 May 2013Posted 6 days ago
- Spider God’s Bride 2 – Song of the Beast-GodsPosted 6 days ago
- OSR Promotion at DriveThruRPGPosted 6 days ago
- The Archaeologist’s HandbookPosted 7 days ago
- Protodimension Magazine 15 out nowPosted 8 days ago
- Crafty Games Proud to Announce Little WizardsPosted 8 days ago
- Dungeon Denizens: EL 3Posted 9 days ago
A Fistful of Fantasy: 01
From the author of the ’100′ series of Adventure Seeds books, a new, shorter form source of inspiration for Games Masters. They might be adventures, non-player-characters, monsters, places… all ready to be dropped into your fantasy campaign, regardless of system.
In this booklet:
The Dragon’s Head Inn: Augury to the masses and site of the Blue Moon Festival. A wild stopover for travelling adventurers.
The Blackberry Wilder: A different kind of dryad with a thirst for blood and the thorns to get it.
The Shrieking Tomb: Not every vampire can escape its grave to bring terror, but then again, maybe it doesn’t need to.
Fimble Finesmoke: Halfing tobacconist, herbalist and fan of experimenting with the inhalation of substances.
Elesha the Exotic: Immortal elven companion looking for interesting and exciting places to be to distract her from the boredom of centuries of life.