- Urban Dressing: ShrinesPosted 3 days ago
- Crazy SciFi Floor Plans Bundle DealPosted 4 days ago
- 100% Crunch: OrogsPosted 5 days ago
- 13 May 2013Posted 7 days ago
- Spider God’s Bride 2 – Song of the Beast-GodsPosted 7 days ago
- OSR Promotion at DriveThruRPGPosted 7 days ago
- The Archaeologist’s HandbookPosted 8 days ago
- Protodimension Magazine 15 out nowPosted 9 days ago
- Crafty Games Proud to Announce Little WizardsPosted 9 days ago
- Dungeon Denizens: EL 3Posted 10 days ago
A Fistful of Fantasy: 03
From the author of the ’100′ series of Adventure Seeds books, a new, shorter form source of inspiration for Games Masters. They might be adventures, non-player-characters, monsters, places… all ready to be dropped into your fantasy campaign, regardless of system.
In this booklet:
Oh, that’s just Offal!: Poor city planning places alchemical and magical shops near to the butchers. With horrific results…
Behind, with a Dagger: The King’s fair queen is behind him all the way, but perhaps it is only so she can more easily stab him in the back.
All that Glitters: Just how DO you get a big dragon into a dungeon when all the corridors are so small and how does he get out?
When the Levee Breaks: Weather magic can be a fearsome weapon in the wrong hands, as can the otherwise laughable tribes of the swamps. Less ‘Hell Comes to Frogtown’ and more ‘Frogs Come to Helltown’.
Fort Graven: The greatest fortress ever made was said to be protected even from death itself. To be truly impregnable nothing can get in… or out.