- Eternal Contenders In Stores Now!Posted 2 days ago
- Fortune’s Fool In Stores Now!Posted 2 days ago
- 17 June 2013Posted 2 days ago
- This Gaming Life: University Challenge RatingPosted 3 days ago
- The Sunken PyramidPosted 3 days ago
- Globetrotters’ Guide to Cads & CultistsPosted 6 days ago
- Rooftop TemplePosted 7 days ago
- Traveller eBook SalePosted 7 days ago
- HARP Martial Law available now for just $5.00Posted 7 days ago
- Investigator Weapons Volume 1Posted 8 days ago
Age of Treason: The Iron Companion Now Available
The printed version is due for a September release, but we hope to have a few copies ready next month in time for Gen Con. You can pre-order this and download a free preview at mongoosepublishing.com/rpgs/legend/age-of-treason/the-iron-companion.html.
The Iron Companion provides a comprehensive view of this famous city, including maps, floor plans, NPCs, cults, scenarios and rules for creating Artifice.
Also in this book are new spells, price lists, new rules for training, henchmen and hirelings, running a business and using Passion traits in the setting. Comprehensive Spirit Magic rules synthesise the Legend rules and the Setting rules into a single document, and statistics are provided for Elementals, including the bizarre Flesh Elemental, the Blemmye.