- [Ennead Games] 25% off Anniversary Sale
- [DramaScape] Ruined Tortoise Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: Theev
- Episode 40 – Live at The Kraken with Robin Laws
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 5: Weapons
- Wakefield Warriors
- The Games Pit
- [Stygian Fox Publishing] Hudson & Brand, Inquiry Agents of the Obscure Kickstarter
- [Mystical Throne Entertainment] Five Points (Dark Streets)
- Actual Play – Night’s Black Agents
[Arion Games] human(ish) Kickstarter
Arion Games has just launched their latest Kickstarter: human(ish).
This urban fantasy game features Vampires, Werewolves, Ghosts and Warlocks, all as playable types. The rules are based on the classic FASERIP system so are easy to learn and fast to play.
The manuscript is written (well, all bar one chapter and a few examples, but they will be done by the end of the weekend), artists have been lined up and have already produced some preliminary art and we are only running a 2 week campaign as the funding bar is fairly low. If we fund, backers should have their books by early August, although the PDFs are available now!