- [Ennead Games] 25% off Anniversary Sale
- [DramaScape] Ruined Tortoise Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: Theev
- Episode 40 – Live at The Kraken with Robin Laws
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 5: Weapons
- Wakefield Warriors
- The Games Pit
- [Stygian Fox Publishing] Hudson & Brand, Inquiry Agents of the Obscure Kickstarter
- [Mystical Throne Entertainment] Five Points (Dark Streets)
- Actual Play – Night’s Black Agents
[Broken Tower] VANGUARD RPG ‘Varmisk Fallen’ Core Rules
Welcome to VANGUARD Varmisk Fallen
This rpg of sci-fi high adventure is designed for young and new players and experienced players alike.
With rules that can adapt and grow with the experience of the players, VANGUARD is great as a RPG introduction or, the game on which to build an in-depth space opera campaign of epic proportions.
These core rules cover:
- Character generation (6 unique species, 16 vocations, pages of talents, assets and cool gear)
- Core rules (task resolution, combat, damage and what happens if you get spaced)
- Droids (use a template or make your own)
- Vehicles (with pages of standard vehicles in the VANGUARD galaxy just waiting to be tailored to suit your character’s needs)
- Hacking (easy to learn, fast to play, rules for hacking anything; data nodes, droids, security doors – you name it)
- Esperence abilities (master the power of the universe itself through your mind and will. Melt metal with a thought, influence another’s thoughts and emotions, protect yourself and your friends with the power of the elements and even command technology without any tech know-how!
- The Varmisk Fallen galaxy, a ready to play galaxy, just waiting to be explored by your intrepid adventurers – and a galaxy wide alien threat to keep them on their toes!
All this and more in a full colour 128 page book, packed with sci-fi awesomeness.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your power-armour, your laser carbine and your trusty 2Do droid and take the adventure to the stars and beyond.