- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
- [Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
[Cakebread & Walton] OneDice WW2
Quick and easy role-playing rules
for the Second World War
by Nick Clements
OneDice WW2 is a role-playing game set against the backdrop of the great world conflict of 1939-45. As the Allies join forces to fight the Axis Powers, and the science of warfare gets ever more deadly, it seems that civilisation itself is in the balance. Whether you want to play as one of the front-line combatants in the mighty conflict or as a civilian, spy, medic or journalist, all the rules you need are in this book.
There are additional “skins” for adding interplanetary warfare, psionic powers, and weird technology to the world, along with a bunch of adventure seeds to get you started playing quickly. Whether an enthusiastic recruit, a jaded veteran, or a noncombatant on a special mission – it’s time to enter the grim and dangerous world of OneDice WW2.
Look out for other OneDice genre books and world books!