- Village Backdrop: AshfordPosted 10 hours ago
- Eternal Contenders In Stores Now!Posted 3 days ago
- Fortune’s Fool In Stores Now!Posted 3 days ago
- 17 June 2013Posted 3 days ago
- This Gaming Life: University Challenge RatingPosted 4 days ago
- The Sunken PyramidPosted 4 days ago
- Globetrotters’ Guide to Cads & CultistsPosted 7 days ago
- Rooftop TemplePosted 8 days ago
- Traveller eBook SalePosted 8 days ago
- HARP Martial Law available now for just $5.00Posted 8 days ago
Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition – Call for Play Test Groups
To ensure they release the best possible edition of Call of Cthulhu Mike Mason and Paul Fricker are pleased to announce that they’ll be running a play test of the 7th edition rules and they’d like you to take part.
The play test is open to any groups of 2 or more people (1 x keeper and 1+ player/s) and will run from 21 September to 12 October 2012 (Round 1) – those participating in Round 1 and providing feedback by the 12 October deadline will also be invited to Round 2 (running 19 October to 16 November 2012). Apart from simply reading the rules, we want each group to try them out and they’ll provide some example encounters and a full adventure – so your feedback is based upon how your group used and felt about the rules.
They’re asking each person in the play test to agree to, sign and return a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). The NDA includes both Keeper and players – all persons in the play test group must sign and agree to the NDA. Those unable to agree to the NDA will be unable to participate in the play test.
Play test groups will have the opportunity to try out the rules, provide feedback and help shape the Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition. Entry to the play test is limited, so essentially first come first served – but they will try to accommodate as many groups as possible by the registration deadline.
To take part in the play test please email cthulhu7e (at) gmail (dot) com for an NDA form. Then send the completed and signed NDA form (this can be a clear scan or photo of the original) to the same email address by no later than 17 September 2012.