- Urban Dressing: ShrinesPosted 3 days ago
- Crazy SciFi Floor Plans Bundle DealPosted 4 days ago
- 100% Crunch: OrogsPosted 5 days ago
- 13 May 2013Posted 7 days ago
- Spider God’s Bride 2 – Song of the Beast-GodsPosted 7 days ago
- OSR Promotion at DriveThruRPGPosted 7 days ago
- The Archaeologist’s HandbookPosted 7 days ago
- Protodimension Magazine 15 out nowPosted 9 days ago
- Crafty Games Proud to Announce Little WizardsPosted 9 days ago
- Dungeon Denizens: EL 3Posted 10 days ago
This product has square, hex and no overlays.
This product features about one city block of a devastated city. The buildings range from merely cracked to a huge swathe of the roof missing to completely shattered. The streets and sidewalks are filled with debris, tires, garbage, bricks, and even downed telephone poles. The former military base in the northeast glows with a bright green sludge emanating from the buildings. Empty barrels lie scattered around the facility that held what before the city was ruined?
The first question to answer when using this module is what happened to make the city destroyed? A tornado, hurricane, earthquake, typhoon, or other natural disaster? A military action ranging from conventional to biological to chemical or even nuclear weapons to take out the military base? An experiment gone awry at the military base causing massive destruction to the base and surrounding city?
The Game Master should decide an answer to that question, and then its up to the Player Characters to investigate what destroyed the city. The Player Characters will likely need to investigate the military base to the northeast, and might want to come prepared perhaps with environmental suits to protect against radioactive, biological, or chemical exposure. Perhaps on the way to the military base, the Player Characters are attacked by the results of the failed experiment, mutants, oozes, zombies, or worse. The mutants may even wish to capture the Player Characters, take them back to the military base, and make them into mutants like themselves.
You can either print it out with our easy to print instructions or use in any VTT software.
This map product is a full-color, 48 x 30 inch, City Ruin at a scale of 5ft per square inch. The ZIP file includes VTT images for your online gaming needs.