- [Ennead Games] 25% off Anniversary Sale
- [DramaScape] Ruined Tortoise Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: Theev
- Episode 40 – Live at The Kraken with Robin Laws
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 5: Weapons
- Wakefield Warriors
- The Games Pit
- [Stygian Fox Publishing] Hudson & Brand, Inquiry Agents of the Obscure Kickstarter
- [Mystical Throne Entertainment] Five Points (Dark Streets)
- Actual Play – Night’s Black Agents
Crestfallen – Bronze Age Fantasy Roleplaying launches on Kickstarter
White Rose Games are very proud to announce Crestfallen, a pen and paper roleplaying game filled with wild nature, spirits, gods and the end of the world!
Using Fate Core, they give you a world bursting at the seams with intrigue and conflict. The weavers want to merge the spirit and mortal worlds back together to recreate the godtime, but the Frost Cults of Annwn want to push the two worlds apart – ending magic and the rule of the gods forever.
Amongst all this, the natural world is unravelling – natural disasters and calamities are everywhere, do you have the strength to survive?
Crestfallen is deeply researched on subjects as varied as; shamanism, druidism, the agricultural cycle, shipbuilding, ancient travel, wilderness survival, and the sociology of the bronze age (both European and that of Mesopotamia). I hope you can join us!