- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
- [Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
[DramaScape] Abandoned Pump Station
This is a 40 x 40 inch, Battlemap of Abandoned Pump Station , it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“We can stay out here with the zombies or we can head to that pump station. It has a fully enclosed fence, if we can close and barricade the gate. If we can get the water pumps working again, we can get some fresh water. If we can get that van working again, we can use it to escape this zombie mob after we get water. It’s a risk but a better chance than we have out here in the open.”
—Zombie Apocalypse Survivalist
Abandoned Pump Station is a single level map of the interior of a pump station and its exterior surroundings.
Abandoned Pump Station is intended for use in modern, horror, or post-apocalyptic games.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Dying of Thirst: The Player Characters are dying of dehydration. Their canteens went dry nearly two days ago. They need water desperately. They are being chased by a small zombie mob in a small town. They approach an abandoned county water pump station.
The station has a full fence around it, with the double gate for the van as the only opening in the enclosure. The group needs to get inside the fence and get the gate sealed quickly or they will be overrun by the zombie mob. To get water, the survivors need to get the pumps working again. The old van is rusted and needs repaired to start again but it has gasoline to burn if the group can fix it. From here it’s a race against time.
The zombies will eventually break through the fence and gate, so the faster the group can fix the pumps and get some water as well as repair the van, the better their chances of surviving the zombie breakthrough. As soon as the group gets the water pumping and the van started; the zombies surge through the front gate. The Player Characters need to get the water to the van and get out of the pump station before they are all eaten by zombies.