- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
- [Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
[DramaScape] Antares Modular Spaceship
This product is a full-color, Modular Spaceship map in 9, 10 inch by 16 inch Sections, with Hex, Square and No Overlays. The full map end on end is 12ft long.
The Zip File in
—Used Spaceship Salesman
Antares Modular Spaceship is a collection of nine 10 “x 16“ sections. The sections included are a bridge section at the front of the ship, seven modular middle sections (cargo, crew, fuel storage, cryo storage, lab, containment/brig, and an empty section for GM modification as needed), and an engine section at the rear of the ship.
Antares Modular Spaceship is intended for use in near or far-future Science Fiction games.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Spaceship Repossession: After the Colonial Civil War between the Terran Allegiance and the Colonial fringe worlds, the Terran Allegiance decommissioned all the Antares Class Warships. The Antares was a slow and powerful space battleship with modular center sections that could be changed based upon the mission needed. With the Terran Allegiance needing to cover more and more ground, space carriers with faster space fighters became more important for similar capital investment.
The decommissioned warships were stripped of all weapons and brought up for auction as merchant transports to pay for more carriers. Many made their way into the hands of scavengers and smugglers. These traders collectively fell in love with these ships as their armor could absorb a ton of punishment and last in a fight even with light weaponry lawfully allowed in the Terran Allegiance.
The player characters bought one of these ships from a used spaceship salesman with a low interest rate. When the interest rate skyrockets, the player characters have a choice to either pay up or dodge space repo men hell bent on recovering their ship for a finder’s fee.