- [Ennead Games] 25% off Anniversary Sale
- [DramaScape] Ruined Tortoise Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: Theev
- Episode 40 – Live at The Kraken with Robin Laws
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 5: Weapons
- Wakefield Warriors
- The Games Pit
- [Stygian Fox Publishing] Hudson & Brand, Inquiry Agents of the Obscure Kickstarter
- [Mystical Throne Entertainment] Five Points (Dark Streets)
- Actual Play – Night’s Black Agents
[DramaScape] Medieval Hunter’s Cabin
This Product is a 32 x 20 inch, full color battlemap of a Medieval Hunter’s Cabin.
The Product comes with the Square, Hex and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps (VTT).
“I don’t know anything about murdered sheep. Sheep are unworthy animals for a hunting man to slaughter and their hide is worthless for tanning.”
—The Lone Huntsman
Medieval Hunter’s Cabin is a single level map of the interior of a wooden cabin and porch surrounded by an exterior plains clearing in the middle of a forest.
Medieval Hunter’s Cabin is intended for use in fantasy or medieval historical era games. It is also useful in fairy tale and horror games.
Adventure hook for use with this map
The Lone Huntsman: A wandering shepherd has found his flock ripped to shreds and over half his sheep dead, gutted by a large wild dog or wolf. The shepherd offers the group what little he has, sheep’s milk, the meat of the slaughtered animals, and wool for winter clothes if the group will help him hunt down the slayer. The spoor of the creature’s tracks leads to the woods of a huntsman who lives alone.
The huntsman claims to have seen no dog or wolf. Curiously, the huntsman does not own a hunting dog in an era where most hunting techniques use a hunting dog to corner prey for a hunter to deliver the killing blow.
The huntsman gives them permission to look around his forest for wild dogs or wolves as long as they do not interfere with his hunting or tanning work.
What creature or creatures killed half the shepherd’s flock and where did they go?