- [Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Briefing 4: Mercenary Forces
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
[DramaScape] SciFi Arena
This product is a full-color, 48 inch by 30 inch, floor plan of a SciFi Arena, with No overlay, this is because the fighting area is a block of 1 Inch Squares..
The Zip File includes the VTT (Virtual Table Top Images for online play).
“Oh yeah it’s just a simple rectangular arena. Just wait till your first match rookie”
SciFi Arena is a map of a rectangular arena with two entrance doors in the northeast and southwest walls. There are five pages of map maze pieces that can be used to change the center arena from a plain rectangle to different configurations or to shift the center arena after play has begun.
SciFi Arena is intended for use in near and future science fiction games.
SciFi Arena has a no overlay layout only.
Adventure hook for use with this map
Rite of Succession: In a gladiatorial society, the empire is run by an emperor who was once the greatest gladiator. The only one who can challenge the emperor for succession is the number one contender, a gladiator that can beat the emperor’s total number of kills in the arena.
The arena is a simple one with four walls and a rectangular center area at first, but the center floor can suddenly shift into different maze configurations. These shifts can kill competitors as they fall from the air as the platform underneath them suddenly lowers back to the ground level or crush them into the walls of the arena. Opponents vary from humanoid gladiators of the empire to captured alien beasts and sentient life to robots and walkers to even hybrid cyborgs meshing metal with human and alien flesh. If these hazards and opponents fail, even the audience is sometimes filled with the Emperor’s assassins that can enter the fray as gladiators via ladders from walkways above the circular viewing windows.
If someone can surpass the Emperor’s string of 300 confirmed kills in the arena, they can challenge the emperor to an arena match for succession to the throne.