- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
- [Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
[DramaScape] Shattered Vista
This is a 40 x 40 inch, Battlemap of Shattered Vista , it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“Those that lived above lost this place long ago. But now they have returned to take it back. They won’t regain this place without a fight. “
Shattered Vista is a single level exterior map of a mostly intact mansion covered with overgrowth in the north. A crack in the earth bisects the map and has since filled with water. The courtyard has a building that was leveled by the quake.
Shattered Vista is intended for use in a post-post-apocalyptic game (one where a disaster has occurred and the land has started to recover). It can also be used in modern games as the location of a past earthquake or even a lost world type of scenario beneath the surface of the world.
Temple of the Volemen: The volemen prayed to their Earth God for a new temple. The god answered as a massive earthquake swallowed up a building from the world above and sent it underground. In reverence to their god, the volemen put phosphorescent moss in the chamber and diverted an underground river to go through the crack in the earth in the middle of the temple square. Soon plant life flourished and grew over the stone courtyard, the flattened building, and the still standing Volemen Temple to their Earth God.
The player characters are mutant or human survivors from the world above. A sudden quake or sinkhole sucks them below the surface. The volemen rush to the temple to defend it against the invaders. A twist on this could be the player characters are the volemen instead when their home is suddenly invaded by mutants or men.