- [Mongoose Publishing] 2000AD PDFs 75% off
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 1: Fireball
- [Burger Games] STALKER – The SciFi Roleplaying Game
- [DramaScape] Tower 6 x 6 Tiles
- [Groundhoggoth Games] Fin de Siècle
- [Ennead Games] 25% off Anniversary Sale
- [DramaScape] Ruined Tortoise Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: Theev
- Episode 40 – Live at The Kraken with Robin Laws
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 5: Weapons
[DramaScape] The Parisan Cargo Version
This product is a full-color, 48 inch by 30 inch, floor plan of a Cargo Spaceship, with Hex, Square and No overlay.
The Zip File includes the VTT (Virtual Table Top Images for online play).
“Time to spring the trap for the pirates. Split the ship!”
–Captain of The Partisan.
The Partisan (Cargo Version) is a single floor interior map of a spaceship that can split in half to function as two separate vessels. Both sides of the vessel have crew and cargo compartments.
The Partisan (Cargo Version) is intended for use in near or far-future science fiction settings.
Tithe of the Tenth Cargo (Part Two): The Constabulary caught The Partisan red-handed trying to send innocent passengers into slavery. Rather than put them into jail, The Constabulary has decided to use them as bait to capture more Red Drudge pirates. During their next drop in a different cargo ship configuration, The Constabulary sends either a Constabulary patrol ship or a mercenary ship to take out the pirates at the next drop. The mercenaries are to be paid with The Partisan’s cargo, as they owe The Constabulary their continued freedom. Flying either ship, the group fights the pirates while trying to save both parts of The Partisan.
These pirates however bear a more traditional skull and crossbones symbol and go after both sections of The Partisan. They are clearly not the Red Drudge pirates allied with The Partisan at all.
The Constabulary finds this curious. What pirate group would only want human slaves and not cargo? The Constabulary investigates the matter further…