- Triumphant! Super Heroic RPGPosted 5 days ago
- 20 May 2013Posted 6 days ago
- Urban Dressing: ShrinesPosted 8 days ago
- Crazy SciFi Floor Plans Bundle DealPosted 10 days ago
- 100% Crunch: OrogsPosted 11 days ago
- 13 May 2013Posted 13 days ago
- Spider God’s Bride 2 – Song of the Beast-GodsPosted 13 days ago
- OSR Promotion at DriveThruRPGPosted 13 days ago
- The Archaeologist’s HandbookPosted 13 days ago
- Protodimension Magazine 15 out nowPosted 14 days ago
Dungeon Dressing: Altars
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Dungeon Dressing: Altars a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Ennie Award winning designer Creighton Broadhurst.
Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don’t have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic?
Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the altars in your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Altars is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Dungeon Dressing: Altars presents:
- One table providing detailed descriptions of an altar’s characteristics.
- One table presenting additional altar features such as hidden compartments, fungal growths, discarded equipment and more!
- Three clever altar-based traps (CRs 3-6) along with two additional variant traps.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/altars.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.