- Village Backdrop: AshfordPosted 2 hours ago
- Eternal Contenders In Stores Now!Posted 2 days ago
- Fortune’s Fool In Stores Now!Posted 2 days ago
- 17 June 2013Posted 2 days ago
- This Gaming Life: University Challenge RatingPosted 4 days ago
- The Sunken PyramidPosted 4 days ago
- Globetrotters’ Guide to Cads & CultistsPosted 6 days ago
- Rooftop TemplePosted 7 days ago
- Traveller eBook SalePosted 7 days ago
- HARP Martial Law available now for just $5.00Posted 7 days ago
Dungeon Dressing Pools
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Dungeon Dressing: Pools a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by John Bennett.
Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don’t have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic?
Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the pools in your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Pools is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Dungeon Dressing: Pools presents:
- One table providing detailed descriptions of a pool’s characteristics.
- One table presenting additional pool’s features such as contents, hidden treasures, magical properties and more!
- Two clever pool-based traps (CRs 6-8).
- Two proper Old School magic pools complete with weird and wonderful effects.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/pools.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.