- [Ennead Games] 25% off Anniversary Sale
- [DramaScape] Ruined Tortoise Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: Theev
- Episode 40 – Live at The Kraken with Robin Laws
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 5: Weapons
- Wakefield Warriors
- The Games Pit
- [Stygian Fox Publishing] Hudson & Brand, Inquiry Agents of the Obscure Kickstarter
- [Mystical Throne Entertainment] Five Points (Dark Streets)
- Actual Play – Night’s Black Agents
[Ennead Games] Campaign Chunk – Volume 7
A Campaign Chunk is an item, place or something else that can fit into any campaign or story with little or no modification, although some will be more suited to certain genres than others.
They have few stats and can help provide starting grounds for adventures or help fill in the gaps when your players go off exploring and you need something for them to do. Each has several hooks or rumour that can be used. Which of these are true and which are false?
Originally first published on the blog/website of Ennead Games, these Chunks have been compiled into a handy volume. Their details may have been cleaned up and more hooks or rumours added to them, but they basically the same.
- Aqua Planet – A popular aquatic animal park
- Blackout – What happens when the power is cut off?
- Blood Knights – A lost splinter group of the Knights Templar
- Bloodthirsty White-Eared titi – A bloodthirsty little monkey
- Cathsar-Sarmal Boat Race – Annual boat race between two nerby cities
- Goat Refuge – A refuge for goats and more
- Maketh Glass – Glass with some valuable properties
- Pilot Whale – A creature with two distinct sub-species
- Resurrected Caesar Cocktail – A popular drink with a kick to it
- White-Cap Mushroom – A newly discovered type of fungus only found in one location