- [Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Briefing 4: Mercenary Forces
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
[Ennead Games] Empire Builder: Currency Generator
Currency, it is has been said, is the oil by which the wheels of empires turn. It pays for goods, services and more. Any kingdom or empire needs its own currency; the question is, what is it like?
The Currency Generator is here to help you design and make up a currency for your empire or kingdoms. You may have the name but need to know what it looks like. You could have its look but need to decide what the coin your party has found is actually worth
There are 8 aspects to the currency generator, with 2 optional ones;
- Denominations/Value – What is each bit of money worth?
- Images – Does your currency have an image on it?
- Material – What is the money made from?
- Name – What is the currency called?
- Security – What measures, if any, are taken to deal with fakes and fraud?
- Shape – What shape is your money? Square, round or something else?
- Size – How big is the currency?
- Text – Is there any text to be found on it?
- Type/format – What format does the currency take?
- Other Details/Quirks/Features – A d100 list of options for individual coins and/or your currency