- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
- [Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
[Ennead Games] Empire Builder: Settlement Name Generator
Across empires, settlements are places to go, to buy supplies and for many people to call home. But what is the name of this town you just stumbled across?
The names created by this settlement name generator are themed mostly around European style settlements, inspired by various countries. Some may be suitable more for some cultures than others. Future editions will deal with other cultures and races, such as Elves or Gnomes or any of the others.
This generator, or series of tables, is designed to help flesh out any needed details you require. Use all of them or just one, they are entirely optional.
In this pdf you’ll find
- An extremely simple name formatting option
- 1 x d100 pre-done example to help save you time
- 4 x d100 tables (2 for the first/main part of the name and 2 for the 2nd part/suffix)
- A collection of prefixs for the settlement name
Some sample names made from this system, taken from the 100 examples list
- Lake Godcrest