- [DramaScape] Knights Proving Ground
- [Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Briefing 4: Mercenary Forces
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
[Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 1: Shields
Everyone who goes on an adventure uses equipment. Without it, their adventuring days would come to a halt quite quickly.
This generator doesn’t give you the details of any powers or abilities that are named or generated, that part is left up to you. It could simply be a description or the names could have real abilities tied to them.
This edition of Equipment Maker covers shields, from the humble buckler to the impressive tower.
Master Description Table: 10 options here for the format of your shield name/concept, giving thousands of possibilities.
Descriptor: A quick one-word description for the shield name (d100 table)
Material: what type of material is it made from. (d100 table, but with duplications)
Power/Effect – Prefix: First power/effect or property it may have (d100 table)
Power/Effect – Suffix: Second power/effect or property it may have (d100 table)
Some extra information or details you may want for your description, such as :-
Colouration:What colours, if any, can be found on the shield?
Damage/condition: Is it in perfect condition or blood-stained, or worse?
Type: What type of shield is it, a buckler or tower or something else?
Symbol type: Does the shield have a symbol on it? If so what type?