- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
- [Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
[Ennead Games] Herb & Spices Name Generator
Herbs and spices can be found in many worlds and games, not just fantasy settings. They can heal, harm or simply make horrible food edible. They have names from the simple to what some might call deceiving, like “Emerald Rose” that isn’t a flower or “Dark Tree” that has no bark or leaves.
Presented here is a system for coming up with names for your herbs and spices, with over a million possible combinations.
Some of the names that can be generated here can also be used for other plants, but for the most part they are for herbs and spices.
- 3 x d100 tables for the main name of the herb/spice
- Two tables to expand the name
- Another d100 table that contains 100 pre-done examples to save you time and get you started
This generator is suitable for…
- When you need to create a new herb or spice as a secret ingredient
- If you need a name for a plant-based spell component
- When you need several names to help flesh out a herbalists store
- Creating the name of a herb that is the cure for a deadly disease
- and much more