- Eternal Contenders In Stores Now!Posted 2 days ago
- Fortune’s Fool In Stores Now!Posted 2 days ago
- 17 June 2013Posted 2 days ago
- This Gaming Life: University Challenge RatingPosted 4 days ago
- The Sunken PyramidPosted 4 days ago
- Globetrotters’ Guide to Cads & CultistsPosted 6 days ago
- Rooftop TemplePosted 7 days ago
- Traveller eBook SalePosted 7 days ago
- HARP Martial Law available now for just $5.00Posted 7 days ago
- Investigator Weapons Volume 1Posted 8 days ago
Globetrotters’ Guide to Expeditions
Undertaking an expedition to the distant parts of the world is not simply a case of packing one’s bags and heading off into the wilderness in the hope of having a jolly time. Underfunded, poorly equipped, and badly planned expeditions will encounter many hardships, with most never returning to civilization. To help ensure the best possible result, a significant investment must be secured, supplies purchased, travel arranged, papers signed, and guides and bearers hired.
This supplement contains new rules for players and GMs about to embark on a globetrotting expedition. Inside you’ll find new character options, rules for securing finance, calculating overland travel rates, avoiding becoming lost, foraging and hunting, and boosting one’s reputation through telling of one’s adventures, as well as information on various forms of transportation. Also included are four new characters, and 33 sample henchmen.
Compatible with HOLLOW EARTH EXPEDITION RPG