- Eternal Contenders In Stores Now!Posted 2 days ago
- Fortune’s Fool In Stores Now!Posted 2 days ago
- 17 June 2013Posted 2 days ago
- This Gaming Life: University Challenge RatingPosted 3 days ago
- The Sunken PyramidPosted 3 days ago
- Globetrotters’ Guide to Cads & CultistsPosted 6 days ago
- Rooftop TemplePosted 6 days ago
- Traveller eBook SalePosted 7 days ago
- HARP Martial Law available now for just $5.00Posted 7 days ago
- Investigator Weapons Volume 1Posted 8 days ago
Globetrotters’ Guide to Gothic Horror
As written, Leagues of Adventure is a game of adventure and exploration, full of heroes with stiff upper lips and a desire to push the boundaries of knowledge. Yet the Victorian Age also sees the birth of true Gothic Horror. This supplement expands the setting far beyond the realm of the rational and into the realms of mentalism, the occult, and magic.
Designed for players and GMs alike, this supplement provides advice on running Gothic Horror games; new Archetypes, Skills, Talents, Flaws, and Leagues suitable for the genre; corruption and fortune-telling; magic and mentalism; occult tomes; a bestiary crammed full of monsters; adventure seeds; and sample characters and lackeys.
This product is fully compatible with the Hollow Earth Expedition RPG.