- Triumphant! Super Heroic RPGPosted 1 day ago
- 20 May 2013Posted 1 day ago
- Urban Dressing: ShrinesPosted 4 days ago
- Crazy SciFi Floor Plans Bundle DealPosted 5 days ago
- 100% Crunch: OrogsPosted 6 days ago
- 13 May 2013Posted 8 days ago
- Spider God’s Bride 2 – Song of the Beast-GodsPosted 8 days ago
- OSR Promotion at DriveThruRPGPosted 9 days ago
- The Archaeologist’s HandbookPosted 9 days ago
- Protodimension Magazine 15 out nowPosted 10 days ago
Globetrotters’ Guide to Weird Science
The Industrial Revoluation has given way to the Age of Weird Science. From lone eccentrics working in garden sheds to government-funded research projects, weird scientists are producing ever more useful, and wacky, ways to improve (and end) the lives of citizens. Whether you need a device to aid globetrotting or a more efficient way to kill your enemies, help is at hand!
This supplement contains write-ups on five Leagues, 43 gadgets, 14 weapons, three vehicles, two living creations, three sample player characters, and a page of henchmen with a scientific bent. The devices follow the same format as per the core rules, giving players the information they need to create their own variants or improve existing models. In addition, each weird science device comes with a list of Leagues mostly likely to have access to the technology.
This product is fully compatible with the Hollow Earth Expedition RPG.