- [Mongoose Publishing] 2000AD PDFs 75% off
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 1: Fireball
- [Burger Games] STALKER – The SciFi Roleplaying Game
- [DramaScape] Tower 6 x 6 Tiles
- [Groundhoggoth Games] Fin de Siècle
- [Ennead Games] 25% off Anniversary Sale
- [DramaScape] Ruined Tortoise Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: Theev
- Episode 40 – Live at The Kraken with Robin Laws
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 5: Weapons
[Grand Scheme Publishing] Rank & Vile
This is a fantasy adventure where the characters are the monsters! Your squad is beseiging a civilised city, and you’ve been many moons in this mud. If the enemy don’t get you the food will, or the officers. Or the ogres.
Fifteen events take your squad from the relative safety of their seige tower to the final assault on the walls. In between, you’ll follow orders, no matter what they are.
Five PCs are provided with 5e stats. It’s simplicity itself to use this scenario for any fantasy edition or rules, as it’s heavy on the words and light on the numbers so you can make it your own.