- [Mongoose Publishing] 2000AD PDFs 75% off
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 1: Fireball
- [Burger Games] STALKER – The SciFi Roleplaying Game
- [DramaScape] Tower 6 x 6 Tiles
- [Groundhoggoth Games] Fin de Siècle
- [Ennead Games] 25% off Anniversary Sale
- [DramaScape] Ruined Tortoise Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: Theev
- Episode 40 – Live at The Kraken with Robin Laws
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 5: Weapons
[Groundhoggoth Games] Free Games!
Groundhoggoth Games have been writing up shortgames on their blog for over a year now and there’s a substantial collection of genres, themes, tones and lengths available, from the poetically light Shadow Puppet Theatre to the meatier Thought Police.
The latest two games they’ve added are:
Feedback: This is a short game about processes and building upon what has already been stated: in it, the player’s collectively take on the role of a crashed AI trying to diagnose what went wrong with it and complete its function, whatever that is.
Gingersnap: This is intended as a relatively light, possibly sad game about queer romance, dating and sex… but you could use it to tell non-queer stories too, I’ll leave that up to you. It’s a little more substantial than the average short game on the blog, because it covers some more complex topics than usual. Finally, you don’t have to be queer to play this game, but it helps!