- [Ennead Games] 25% off Anniversary Sale
- [DramaScape] Ruined Tortoise Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: Theev
- Episode 40 – Live at The Kraken with Robin Laws
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 5: Weapons
- Wakefield Warriors
- The Games Pit
- [Stygian Fox Publishing] Hudson & Brand, Inquiry Agents of the Obscure Kickstarter
- [Mystical Throne Entertainment] Five Points (Dark Streets)
- Actual Play – Night’s Black Agents
[Groundhoggoth Games] Secret Dossiers
The Secret Dossiers are a set of eight characters for an espionage and action-themed simple story game, where each of the eight playbooks contains the following:
- An outline of the character for you to build on and flesh out as you play.
- The characters abilities and what they bring to the team for the mission.
- The complete rules for playing the game.
This is a GMless game, where the players create their mission and resolve it by taking turns to describe the obstacles they face, for everyone else to then decide whether they are going to help overcome that obstacle or complicate the mission further. Get together with 2 to 5 friends, give everybody their own playbook and you’re ready to play!