- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
- [Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
[Groundhoggoth Games] Underfoot
In a world of fairy folk and familiars, size really matters…
Underfoot is a light, humourous storygame about the downtrodden creatures in a fantasy world making ends meet in a city that will as likely crush them as tolerate them: the system uses a handful of six-sided dice rolled against a single stat, Size. The bigger you are, the tougher you get but you’ll have trouble running rings around those pesky bigjobs. Play as smart-alec ravens, thieving goblins, scurrying rats and wondrous pixies as you try to steal the scraps from under the noses of the humans who built their city over your home.
This game includes the complete rules in a small pdf, plus a custom character sheet.