- Triumphant! Super Heroic RPGPosted 2 days ago
- 20 May 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Urban Dressing: ShrinesPosted 5 days ago
- Crazy SciFi Floor Plans Bundle DealPosted 6 days ago
- 100% Crunch: OrogsPosted 7 days ago
- 13 May 2013Posted 9 days ago
- Spider God’s Bride 2 – Song of the Beast-GodsPosted 9 days ago
- OSR Promotion at DriveThruRPGPosted 9 days ago
- The Archaeologist’s HandbookPosted 10 days ago
- Protodimension Magazine 15 out nowPosted 11 days ago
Hellfrost Creature Guide: Golems
Until the destructive Golem War ravaged the northern continent, golems were used across lands held. They were created in great number by the Anari, who employed them as near-mindless slaves, automatons programmed to follow orders without question or concern for their own well-being. Today, golems are virtually unknown, bogeymen used to scare children and adults alike. This supplement briefly explores the origins of golems, discusses the major events of the Golem War, and provides stats for all the species of golem known to sages.
Although designed for the Hellfrost setting, this produce can be used in most any Savage Worlds game.