- Realm Guide 18: Jubbah, City of MonkeysPosted 4 days ago
- Elemental CavePosted 1 week ago
- [Mongoose Publishing] British Vehicles of World War IIPosted 2 weeks ago
- [DramaScape] Mining ColonyPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Dark Streets] The Case of the Missing ProfessorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Crimson Blades: Dark Fantasy RPGPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Hellfrost] Atlas of the Frozen North KickstarterPosted 3 weeks ago
- Dungeons & Dragons Basic Rules ReleasedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Fragged Empire KickstarterPosted 3 weeks ago
- Houseless Hills New Release – Building, Talking, PlayingPosted 3 weeks ago
Hellfrost: Local Customs
Faith is inseparable from daily life in the eyes of the citizens of the frozen north. From major holy days celebrated across the land to minor holy days honoured in just a single settlement, their calendar is awash with religious holidays. This product details 50 minor religious festivals in which characters can partake during their travels.
Although designed for Hellfrost, the festivals can be inserted into most fantasy campaigns with a minimum of reworking.