- [Cubicle 7] World War Cthulhu: Their Darkest HourPosted 6 days ago
- [DramaScape] Hidden VillagePosted 1 week ago
- [Mongoose Publishing] New Books for Legend and TravellerPosted 1 week ago
- Legacy, Superhero role playing in the United KingdomPosted 1 week ago
- Fate of the Remnants KickstarterPosted 2 weeks ago
- [SquareHex] A5 Gamer’s Notebook KickstarterPosted 2 weeks ago
- This Gaming Life: Sleeping in the BathPosted 3 weeks ago
- [Mongoose Publishing] Luriani and Adventure Seeds – Now in Print!Posted 3 weeks ago
- [DramaScape] The City of FaymouthPosted 3 weeks ago
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice FantasyPosted 4 weeks ago
Hellfrost: Local Customs
Faith is inseparable from daily life in the eyes of the citizens of the frozen north. From major holy days celebrated across the land to minor holy days honoured in just a single settlement, their calendar is awash with religious holidays. This product details 50 minor religious festivals in which characters can partake during their travels.
Although designed for Hellfrost, the festivals can be inserted into most fantasy campaigns with a minimum of reworking.