- [Mongoose Publishing] 2300AD: Ships of the French ArmPosted 5 days ago
- [Modiphius] Mutant: Year Zero Free PreviewPosted 5 days ago
- [DramaScape] Canal SidePosted 6 days ago
- [Wizards of the Coast] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Player’s HandbookPosted 1 week ago
- Battle BunkerPosted 1 week ago
- [Precis Intermedia] EarthAD.2Posted 2 weeks ago
- [Chronicle City] @ctiv8 for FATE CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- PainKillerPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Chronicle City] Tianxia: Blood, Silk & Jade FATE SettingPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Chronicle City] The Robotic AgePosted 2 weeks ago
Hellfrost: Local Customs
Faith is inseparable from daily life in the eyes of the citizens of the frozen north. From major holy days celebrated across the land to minor holy days honoured in just a single settlement, their calendar is awash with religious holidays. This product details 50 minor religious festivals in which characters can partake during their travels.
Although designed for Hellfrost, the festivals can be inserted into most fantasy campaigns with a minimum of reworking.