- Jamie Fry InterviewPosted 1 day ago
- Bring D&D designers to DragonmeetPosted 5 days ago
- [Triple Ace Games] Halloween SalePosted 2 weeks ago
- [Triple Ace Games] Leagues of Adventure Weird Science Compendium Pre-OrderPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Mongoose Publishing] Italian Vehicles of World War IIPosted 2 weeks ago
- [DramaScape] Launch BayPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Mongoose Publishing] New Traveller & 2300AD Books in Print!Posted 2 weeks ago
- DalwychPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Iron Crown] ERA for Rolemaster Out NowPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Triple Ace Games] Rocket RacePosted 3 weeks ago
Hellfrost: Local Customs
Faith is inseparable from daily life in the eyes of the citizens of the frozen north. From major holy days celebrated across the land to minor holy days honoured in just a single settlement, their calendar is awash with religious holidays. This product details 50 minor religious festivals in which characters can partake during their travels.
Although designed for Hellfrost, the festivals can be inserted into most fantasy campaigns with a minimum of reworking.