- Eternal Contenders In Stores Now!Posted 2 days ago
- Fortune’s Fool In Stores Now!Posted 2 days ago
- 17 June 2013Posted 2 days ago
- This Gaming Life: University Challenge RatingPosted 4 days ago
- The Sunken PyramidPosted 4 days ago
- Globetrotters’ Guide to Cads & CultistsPosted 6 days ago
- Rooftop TemplePosted 7 days ago
- Traveller eBook SalePosted 7 days ago
- HARP Martial Law available now for just $5.00Posted 7 days ago
- Investigator Weapons Volume 1Posted 8 days ago
This comprises the 10 fold up paper tokens included with The Old Cemetery, as well as 30 all new paper tokens.
This product contains demons, hell hounds, gargoyles, goblins, ghouls, mummies, skeletons, werewolves, vampires, and zombies.
Skeletons range from unarmed to natural bone weapons to fully armored holding sword and shield, allowing Game Masters to advance the threat as needed.
Zombies run the gamut from classic shambling ones to more modern, faster zombies depending on the zombies prevalent in your Horror games or to increase their challenge. Some monster types aren’t as immediately recognizable.
The Game Master is encouraged to use them as horrors, aliens, demons, mutants, or whatever type of creature the game they are running needs. A couple of examples are the red armored creature with pincers instead of hands and the green and yellow snake-like creature whose arms end with bone blades. No matter what type of Halloween game you want to run, these Horror miniatures can add to the creepy atmosphere and fun!