- [Ennead Games] 25% off Anniversary Sale
- [DramaScape] Ruined Tortoise Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: Theev
- Episode 40 – Live at The Kraken with Robin Laws
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 5: Weapons
- Wakefield Warriors
- The Games Pit
- [Stygian Fox Publishing] Hudson & Brand, Inquiry Agents of the Obscure Kickstarter
- [Mystical Throne Entertainment] Five Points (Dark Streets)
- Actual Play – Night’s Black Agents
Malandros: tales from the streets of old Rio Kickstarter
Thomas McGrenery has announced the Kickstarter for his game Malandros. The purpose of it is to raise funds for artwork, cartography and photo licensing – the next stretch goal at time of writing is for a custom-made map of Rio de Janeiro in 1889.
Rio de Janeiro at the end of the 19th century: a city of slums and palaces, street gangs and tycoons, magic charms and outlawed martial arts. Cunning, bohemian and streetwise, the malandro walks its streets without fear – because there’s always a way out.
Malandros is a tabletop roleplaying game based on the award-winning DramaSystem rules engine. It’s a game of personal struggles and interpersonal dramas.
You play characters in a tight-knit community caught up in tumultuous times: gang leaders, captains of industry, fishermen, martial artists, swindlers and more. You all know each other – you’re family, friends, rivals or enemies, all living in the same part of town. You all want something from each other. Maybe it’s respect, maybe it’s love. Maybe it’s fear, or something else.
Will you get what you want? That’s what we’re here to find out.