- Urban Dressing: ShrinesPosted 2 days ago
- Crazy SciFi Floor Plans Bundle DealPosted 4 days ago
- 100% Crunch: OrogsPosted 5 days ago
- 13 May 2013Posted 7 days ago
- Spider God’s Bride 2 – Song of the Beast-GodsPosted 7 days ago
- OSR Promotion at DriveThruRPGPosted 7 days ago
- The Archaeologist’s HandbookPosted 7 days ago
- Protodimension Magazine 15 out nowPosted 8 days ago
- Crafty Games Proud to Announce Little WizardsPosted 8 days ago
- Dungeon Denizens: EL 3Posted 10 days ago
This product has square, hex and no overlays.
This product includes a Modern Warehouse in an urban city setting. There are two streets to the west and east and sidewalks surround it on three sides. To the south is another warehouse. The warehouse and loading docks are enclosed by a stone wall with barbed wire at the top. The only entry point is a gate to the east to get into the loading docks and then the warehouse.
The Player Characters could be lured here by two things. One is the rumors of weapons, possibly even missiles stored in the warehouse for them to acquire. The other rumor is one about a large iron vault stuffed with cash or treasure to steal. Either way, the Player Characters are lured to the warehouse to get either better weapons or valuables to procure more equipment.
The Player Characters will likely need careful planning to extract the goods. Is it possible to scale the walls and cut the fences with wire cutters under the cover of night? Do they stakeout the warehouse and then stalk the A10 transport van to hijack it and disguise themselves as warehouse employees? Bust through the front gate? If this modern warehouse has advanced modern weapons and/or cash to protect, what kind of security and defenses does the facility have? If the crates do have missiles…is there something inside the facility that can use them?
Alternatively, the Player Characters could be hired as security guards to protect the warehouse. They get a big surprise when powerful gangs attack seeking powerful weapons and/or hoards of loot.