- [Mongoose Publishing] Luriani and Adventure Seeds – Now in Print!Posted 3 hours ago
- [DramaScape] The City of FaymouthPosted 1 day ago
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice FantasyPosted 7 days ago
- [DramaScape] Medieval Merchants HousePosted 1 week ago
- [DriveThruRPG] Teach Your Kids to Game WeekPosted 1 week ago
- [indyhippo] Sci-Fi Beta KappaPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Triple Ace Games] Hellfrost Land of Fire Realm Guide #20: The Caliphate of Al-ShirkuhPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Mongoose Publishing] French Vehicles of World War IIPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Abney Park’s Airship PiratesPosted 2 weeks ago
- [DramaScape] Fantasy RoadsPosted 3 weeks ago
(Mongoose) New This Week – Traveller and Lone Wolf
Mongoose have two new books popping up in your local stores this week, one for Traveller and one for the Lone Wolf Multiplayer Gamebook.
Supplement 10: Merchants and Cruisers
Merchants and Cruisers, the tenth book in the highly successful Traveller supplement line, is a giant resource for referee’s looking to populate space between the stars with new ships, and players looking for a new ride. Every ship in this book is individually illustrated and presented with a vector-format deck plan.
From the tiniest of fighters to powerful cruisers, this book provides not just new ships but also new variations on existing themes to ensure no ship encounter need ever be the same as another throughout an entire campaign.
Grab a free preview and order a copy at mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1975
Corruption of Ikaya
A brand new mini-campaign for the Lone Wolf Multiplayer Gamebook, Corruption of Ikaya sees the players travelling to the Ice Wastes of Kalte to discover the fate of Kai acolyte Greyshadow and delegates of a Sommlending merchant house. Along the way, they will face Giaks, cross the Kaltersee, face saboteurs, visit the Ice Fortress of Ikaya, battle Frostwyrms and Ice Demons, all to face a terrible evil that may ensnare them in its own plans.
Grab a copy at mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1977