- [Ennead Games] 25% off Anniversary Sale
- [DramaScape] Ruined Tortoise Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: Theev
- Episode 40 – Live at The Kraken with Robin Laws
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 5: Weapons
- Wakefield Warriors
- The Games Pit
- [Stygian Fox Publishing] Hudson & Brand, Inquiry Agents of the Obscure Kickstarter
- [Mystical Throne Entertainment] Five Points (Dark Streets)
- Actual Play – Night’s Black Agents
[Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: Theev
The Theev Cluster is notorious as a ‘piracy hotspot’ and has been swept on many occasions by the Imperial Navy. Naval vessels are deployed to the cluster on a not too-infrequent basis; all the while, pirates and smugglers enjoy huge freedoms, subject only to the Pirate Lords of Theev.
This supplement is perfect to flesh out encounters upon Theev in the Pirates of Drinax campaign, or for any Travellers who visit this region of the Trojan Reach. Theev itself is a prime destination for those who have the right contacts for it has that golden pairing – a low Law Level married to a high Tech Level. Anything can be purchased or hired here and visitors are free from restrictions – so long as they do not disrupt the business of the Lords who rule the system.