- [DramaScape] Knights Proving Ground
- [Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Briefing 4: Mercenary Forces
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
[Mongoose Publishing] Reach Adventure 1: Marooned on Marduk
Set in the Sindal Subsector featured in the recently released Traveller Core Rulebook, Marooned on Marduk is the perfect introduction to the Trojan Reach and the new edition of Traveller.
The Travellers’ shuttle to Marduk is damaged during an attack by raiders, forcing it to crash-land far from civilisation. With night falling and little prospect of immediate rescue the Travellers will be forced to seek shelter in nearby ruins, where they discover they are not alone.
If the Travellers can just survive one night on Marduk, rescue will surely come. At worst they face a three-way fight for survival… or perhaps they can befriend the xenophobic survivors and team up against the raiders.
What might the outcome of such an alliance be?