- Triumphant! Super Heroic RPGPosted 2 days ago
- 20 May 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Urban Dressing: ShrinesPosted 5 days ago
- Crazy SciFi Floor Plans Bundle DealPosted 6 days ago
- 100% Crunch: OrogsPosted 7 days ago
- 13 May 2013Posted 9 days ago
- Spider God’s Bride 2 – Song of the Beast-GodsPosted 9 days ago
- OSR Promotion at DriveThruRPGPosted 9 days ago
- The Archaeologist’s HandbookPosted 10 days ago
- Protodimension Magazine 15 out nowPosted 11 days ago
Renaissance Deluxe Hardcopy Available
The hardcopy version of Renaissance Deluxe is now available direct from Cubicle 7.
Renaissance is a D100 roleplaying system designed for historical and fantasy gaming in the age of black powder weapons. It features familiar mechanics, grim and gritty combat, extensive period weapons and equipment lists, dozens of professions, and rules for factions and belief systems. It also includes two magick systems – Battle Alchemy and Witchcraft.
The Deluxe edition has been expanded with new weapons and factions, and historical notes for the period from the Renaissance to the Napoleonic era, as well as new rules for Sanity (first introduced in Clockwork & Cthulhu) and Quick Combat. All rules are optional, allowing you to tailor the mechanics to your own campaign.
Based on Newt Newport’s OpenQuest and released under an Open Gaming License, which allows companies and individuals to incorporate the rules into their own games, it also showcases the rules system of Clockwork & Chivalry 2nd Edition, the epic historical fantasy RPG from Cakebread & Walton.