- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
- [Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
[Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
Shades of Vengeance have a new project on Kickstarter now, Era: Survival. It’s their second full-length Core Rulebook.
It introduces you into a world where each day is a struggle for survival…
A quick note on prices!
The Player’s Guide contains everything you need to play, character creation and a selection of items, but limited background info.
£3 will get you a Digital version
£9 for a Physical (Paperback) version
The Core Rulebook comes with Digital Cards automatically, and contains everything you could want to know about Gaia!
£12 will net you a Digital Version
£30 is the price for the Paperback
£40 for the Hardback (which includes the Digital Version free)
If you prefer a video. there’s one here!
A hundred years ago, someone set off a biological weapon… or did a parasite evolve? Honestly, no-one cares any more: all that matters is that it was infectious, converts people and animals into monsters and spread across the world of Gaia within a year.
Humanity has survived, just barely. Some of us form small communities – walled towns and villages in defensible locations, prepared to fight off Infected when they get too close. Others have combined into Factions with a more long-term view, though the factions vary in their goals, from nihilistic views to hiding away in underground bunkers to attempting to eliminate the Infected entirely.
There are 14 factions in Era: Survival, along with many more possibilities we intend to expand on in the future!
If you want to know more about gameplay, there are numerous videos on the Kickstarter itself, along with ongoing podcasts by Dice and Stuff. Here’s the first, with some images:
If all this sounds interesting, please check out the Kickstarter for Era: Survival!