- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
- [Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
[Simon Burley Productions] The Super Hack
The Super Hack is a hyper-streamlined roleplaying game that uses the original 1970’s Roleplaying Game and the wonderful THE BLACK HACK as a base. If you’re looking for high octane Superhero action with a system that feels as familiar as an old glove – look no further!
The Super Hack is a fast playing game whose rules can be picked up in minutes. Character creation is superfast yet allows you to make a huge range of four colour Heroes.
You’ll be amazed just how many action packed Superhero adventures you can get out of a single 20 page paperback book. Your favourite comic? Check! A multi-episode animated saga? Check! TV series? Multi-million dollar Hollywood blockbuster? Check and check again.
It’s NEVER been so easy to unleash your inner Superhero!