- [DramaScape] Bazaar
- I Hit It In The Ennui
- [Modiphius] Mutant Chronicles 3rd Edition Roleplaying Game
- [Khepera Publishing] Atlantis: The Raven Braid
- Crowd Source of Amusement
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume XLIII – Bloodrager
- [Grand Scheme Publishing] Rank & Vile
- [DramaScape] Atlantean Temple
- [Broken Tower] VANGUARD RPG ‘Varmisk Fallen’ Core Rules
- [Triple Ace Games] Globetrotters’ Guide to London Kickstarter Launched
So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? II
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? II a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Liz Smith.
Your PCs are deep in the dungeon and have just encountered a terrifying monster which they have no chance of defeating. Luckily, the monster is bored and challenges the party to a riddling contest instead of simply just killing them. Alternatively, the party have encountered a sentient statue that will not let them past until they have answered three riddles correctly. At this point, a GM may panic and just hand wave the ensuing riddles or allow the PCs to answer them correctly by making skill checks.
So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? II picks up where So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? left off and presents scores more riddles ready to insert into almost any GM’s campaign. Now a GM (or aspiring bard) has loads of riddles in his arsenal ready to strike fear into the hearts of those hearing them!
You can download a sample and check out the contents here.