- 1890 Shadows of the EmpirePosted 7 hours ago
- 9 December 2013Posted 7 hours ago
- This Gaming Life: Toy Soldiers Part OnePosted 1 day ago
- Dust and Mirrors – Music for Night’s Black AgentsPosted 1 day ago
- Achtung! Cthulhu – Keepers and Investigators Guide BundlePosted 4 days ago
- Judges’ Handbook IIPosted 6 days ago
- The Esoterror Fact BookPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Odysseys: More Treasure Awaits!Posted 7 days ago
- 2 December 2013Posted 1 week ago
- Skull CovePosted 1 week ago
So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? II
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? II a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Liz Smith.
Your PCs are deep in the dungeon and have just encountered a terrifying monster which they have no chance of defeating. Luckily, the monster is bored and challenges the party to a riddling contest instead of simply just killing them. Alternatively, the party have encountered a sentient statue that will not let them past until they have answered three riddles correctly. At this point, a GM may panic and just hand wave the ensuing riddles or allow the PCs to answer them correctly by making skill checks.
So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? II picks up where So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? left off and presents scores more riddles ready to insert into almost any GM’s campaign. Now a GM (or aspiring bard) has loads of riddles in his arsenal ready to strike fear into the hearts of those hearing them!
You can download a sample and check out the contents here.