- [Wizards of the Coast] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Player’s HandbookPosted 2 days ago
- Battle BunkerPosted 2 days ago
- [Precis Intermedia] EarthAD.2Posted 4 days ago
- [Chronicle City] @ctiv8 for FATE CorePosted 4 days ago
- PainKillerPosted 5 days ago
- [Chronicle City] Tianxia: Blood, Silk & Jade FATE SettingPosted 5 days ago
- [Chronicle City] The Robotic AgePosted 5 days ago
- [DramaScape] Big TopPosted 6 days ago
- 8 September 2014Posted 6 days ago
- New Dark Conspiracy III Free Stuff Now AvailablePosted 7 days ago
So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? II
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? II a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Liz Smith.
Your PCs are deep in the dungeon and have just encountered a terrifying monster which they have no chance of defeating. Luckily, the monster is bored and challenges the party to a riddling contest instead of simply just killing them. Alternatively, the party have encountered a sentient statue that will not let them past until they have answered three riddles correctly. At this point, a GM may panic and just hand wave the ensuing riddles or allow the PCs to answer them correctly by making skill checks.
So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? II picks up where So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? left off and presents scores more riddles ready to insert into almost any GM’s campaign. Now a GM (or aspiring bard) has loads of riddles in his arsenal ready to strike fear into the hearts of those hearing them!
You can download a sample and check out the contents here.